Saturday, March 26, 2011

Toy Story Obsession

My child has an addiction... to Toy Story!!!! She MUST watch it every single day! Luckily, there are 3 of them so at least it's a little bit of variety. I've tried tons of movies but she doesn't get into them the same way. If I put on another movie or show she will go over to the dvd's, pull out one of the Toy Stories and drag me over to the Xbox to put it in. If I don't put it in she shoves the dvd in my face until I give in! Nice. Then she happily runs over to her chair with the dvd case and settles in for yet another viewing!

I can't really complain though. It is the only time of the day where she is so totally mesmerized that I can get my housework, sewing or blogging done without a child attached to my leg. So, thank you Toy Story and thank God it's not Barney she's obsessed with!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment