Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Isn't it a great feeling when you find that perfect gift for the special someone? You just know that they are going to absolutely love it and you can't wait until they open it? You might actually be more excited about it then they even are! Well, Mother's Day is upon us and, if you're like me most years, you still haven't figured out what you want to get for the woman who has everything! I have made progress this year and have TWO ideas!!! That's right folks... TWO! Ha! Since my mom reads my blog I won't be giving away the second. Sorry mom. You're going to have to wait until Mother's Day just like everyone else. =)

But, for everyone else, I thought I would share an idea I think is so cute and have already "suggested" to my husband. By suggested I mean sent him an email saying "get me this." Lol! Personalized hand stamped jewelry! Ok, so it's not exactly a new idea but I found some really cute ones on Etsy so I thought I would share. If you already used this gift idea then sorry friend, you're on your own.

For the beachy mom, I thought this was really cute!

I LOVE the little peanut for a mom with a newborn!!!

This one is a classic and would also be great as a keychain!

I thought this was cool and might even work as a Father's Day or Anniversary gift if your guy would wear it.

And, last but not least, my personal favorite!!! I love that it's decorative but also personal! If you get sick of the bird you can remove it and it's easy enough to add more charms as you add more kiddos!

To all you mom's out there... Happy (early) Mother's Day!!! And to all of you gift seekers... happy hunting! =)

PS- Click on the image if you would like to go to the item's listing!

No comments:

Post a Comment